Saturday, December 31, 2005

Xianqing Cao


On May 2, 2001, Xianqing Cao was murdered in his own home by Portage, Michigan police officers. Soon afterward, the Kalamazoo County prosecuting attorney James J. Gregart dismissed the matter, before an autopsy report was even issued and without a full and proper investigation first.

Kalamazoo Police surrounded Cao’s family with six police cars in S.W.A.T. team gear on May 2, 2001, after a third grade Portage, Michigan school teacher gave a "bad touch-good touch" exercise to Elena, eight years old, where upon her father was made a suspect. Only after a few hours, without due process (no warning, no investigation, no warrant), Xianqing Cao, thirty-seven years old, was shot in cold blood in his own home when he refused to give custody of his four children, Margaret Cao (eleven years old), Elena Cao (eight years old), Annabelle Cao (two years old) and Alexander (nine months old), to twenty-nine year old police officer Gregory Burke.

This unjustified event took place without warning, questioning, orrequest for a search warrant. Cao, a well-educated member of society, respected among his peers, an honorable father and a beloved husband, died several hours after he was shot three times by the police inside of his home: once in the leg, once in his stomach, and once in his head (perforating gunshot wound to the head, entrance on right frontal-temporal scalp, range of fire: contact to close range). Grave violations of our justice system in collusion with various departments and State agencies have occurred. These violations not only must be brought to light, but there must be a full trial in order that all the details be put under scrutiny. And restitution must be made.

1 comment:

漫游神╋MxD! said...

Quote from the victim's wife



 July 5, 2001

  On May 2, 2001, baby Alexander (9 months old) and Annabelle (2 years old) were kidnapped from my husband Xianqing Cao by Kalamazoo County FIA and the police. At the same time, my four children, Alexander, Annabelle, Elena and Margaret, were kidnapped by the FIA and the police from me.

  Following the murder of my husband by the police and the FIA, until now my daughters are still being held hostage by FIA to force me to admit that my husband abused my daughters to justify the police brutal killing of my husband by breaking into our house without warning, investigation, search warrant or arrest warrant.

  The kidnapping of Alexander and Annabelle forced my husband to reject giving away the babies to the FIA and the police. There was no complaint or report on the two babies. And when I offered to bring 4 children to the hotel to live, I was denied by the police woman Michelle Kozminske, the FIA agents Heather Hain and Nicole Erickson.

  These three women never introduced to my husband and me their names and identities when entering our house. When I got home from work at about 4:40 PM, Michelle Kozminske said to me that she did not know anything and she just came to sit here.

  Kozminske was also on her cell phone saying, Yes, he is here. He has been patiently waiting in the living room. I knew she meant my husband but I did not think more. Now I know that somebody on the other end of the cell phone was making sure that my husband was there in her sight. And it is fact that my husband was assassinated by the policeman Gregory Burke. The autopsy report said, perforating gunshot wound to the head, entrance on right frontal-temporal scalp, range of fire: contact to close range, cause of death: multiple gunshot wounds, and manner of death: homicide.

  At 7 PM I was taken into Portage Police Department. Detective Ken Jako came in to interview me. He did not advise me that I can remain silent and I can have a lawyer. He asked me what kind of gun I had because that was the only gun in the house. He found out I had a .22 pistol and I locked it in a reddish brown briefcase in the basement. Then, he left the interviewing room for some while during the interview.

  May 3, 2001 in the evening after I was allowed to go back to our house, I found my briefcase where the gun supposed to be was gone. I called Jako and detective Sgt. Johnson. I was informed that the briefcase was taken as evidence. Was my gun not enough as their evidence that they had to take my briefcase?

  Everybody for justice, especially parents, please show your support to me. Many times I wanted to join my husband, but I could not bear that my children being left in this world without both parents. I could not allow government using our kids to suppress the parents and even to murder the parents. If I do not fight back for parents natural rights and Gods divine justice, our children and our childrens children might end up the same fate as my husband and me.